Makes one loaf.
3 large eggs
½ cup olive oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 ½ cup almond meal
1 cup coconut flour
1-2 tsp stevia (to taste)
½ tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
½ tsp nutmeg
1 tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp ground ginger
½ cup grated zucchini
½ cup grated carrot
½ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Whisk together the eggs, oil, and vanilla extract. Set to the side.
- In another bowl, mix together the coconut flour, almond meal, stevia, salt, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon, and ginger. Set to the side.
- Using a cheesecloth or paper towel, take the zucchini and carrot and squeeze out the excess water.
- Then, whisk the zucchini and carrot into the bowl with the eggs.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the egg mixture using a hand mixer until fully blended.
- Lightly spray a 9×5 loaf pan, and spoon in the bread mixture.
- Then, spoon in the chopped walnuts on top of the bread. Press walnuts into the batter using a spatula.
Bake for 60-70 minutes at 180ºC or until the walnuts on top look browned.