Naturopathy presents a holistic approach to healthcare that aims to improve and optimise the health of the whole person. It has a strong emphasis on prevention and education and is particularly effective in the treatment of chronic diseases.
Conditions We Help
Through Naturopathy, we promote healthy, clean living through the use of researched herbal medicines, supplements and nutritional and lifestyle modifications tailored to the patient’s specific condition and circumstance. From acute infections to chronic disease, we can help with a variety of conditions such as:
- Digestive issues e.g. IBS, Food allergy/intolerances, reflux
- Nervous system disorders e.g. depression, anxiety, insomnia, headaches/migraines, fatigue
- Acute infections e.g. common cold
- Hormonal imbalanes e.g. menopause, PMS, period pain
- Fertility e.g. preconception care, pregnancy, labour and post-labour
- Endocrine disorders e.g. thyroid issues, diabetes, weight loss
- Liver disease and detoxification
- Autoimmune diseases and poor immunity
- Paediatrics e.g. colic, teething, constipation, ADHD
- Musculoskeletal e.g. fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, RA
- Skin conditions e.g. eczema, psoriasis, acne
- Cardiovascular e.g. hypertension, CVD, high cholesterol
- Cancer treatment support
About Dr. Tim Howden | Naturopathic MedicineTim Howden has been practicing Naturopathic Medicine for more than 15 years and brings a great deal of authenticity and experience into his practice. As a Naturopath and health expert Tim’s objective is to improve you and your family’s wellness in the most direct and caring manner.
His enthusiasm for paediatric and family care began almost 22 years ago when his daughter was born. His love of organic gardening and plant-based medicine was honed more formally while gaining his degree at the Southern School of Natural Therapies in Melbourne. He is a qualified Naturopath, Nutritionist and Homeopath and is well versed in environmental medicine. His clinical methods are thorough and include observation, enquiry, listening, examination and testing.
Tim has expert knowledge in allergy, immune function and development and digestive health. His work aims to help others generate exceptional health in today’s dynamic world.