Adam’s holistic approach to recovery will take into consideration your needs, your injury, your overall health condition and utilise the most effective remedial massage techniques to help you in your health journey to recovery.
Remedial massage is the assessment and treatment of muscular dysfunctions, supported by a treatment plan and documented treatment notes.
Benefits of Remedial Massage at our Lilydale Clinic:
- Pain reduction
- Improved posture
- Injury recovery
- Reduction of intensity and frequency of headaches and migraines
- Improve flexibility and joint mobility
- Improve circulation and relaxation.
Our methods use a range of techniques focusing on stimulating blood into muscles, through massage which helps ease the tension in tendons thus easing strain on joints and the repetitive toll we take on our bodies.
Through Remedial Massage, Adam can help you to treat conditions such as:
- Carpal tunnel Syndrome
- Stiff necks
- Sports injuries
- RSI ( repetitive strain injury)
At By Design Holistic Health, we work closely with you in your appointment, to determine the main factors of what might be causing pain, muscular spasms and referred pain. In order to correct these we might recommend stretching, corrective exercises and soft tissue massage therefore kick starting the body into healing itself. We also may incorporate alternate treatments at your consent such as:
- Dry needling a very specific treatment using a fine filament needle into a trigger point or knot.
- Chinese flame cupping which is used to help treat pain, deep scar tissue and muscular knots. It helps remove toxins and improve circulation